Online no
State
Grouping Member
Class class4
Score 300
Wealth 195
Posts 145
Login 14:32:24
Free agent safety Eric Reid said Thursday he is not planning to protest during the national anthem this upcoming season.

Reid has been among the NFL's most visible protesters since former San Francisco teammate Colin Kaepernick decided not to stand for the national anthem in 2016.

Reid continued the protest of racial injustice and police brutality against minorities by kneeling during the anthem last season as Kaepernick was unable to find a job. But Reid said he will take a different approach in 2018.

"We understand you have to change with the times Travis Kelce Jersey ," he said after watching his brother, Justin, take part in his Pro Day at Stanford.

"I'm not saying I'm going to stop being active because I won't. I'm just going to consider different ways to be active, different ways to bring awareness to the issues of this country and improve on the issues happening in this country. I don't think it will be in the form of protesting during the anthem. I say during because it's crazy that the narrative changed to we were protesting the anthem and that wasn't the case. I think we're going to take a different approach to how we're going to be active."

Reid has gotten no contract offers more than a week into free agency despite a record of strong play on the field and versatility that many teams usually covet.

San Francisco general manager John Lynch said the team is monitoring the market for Reid but the Niners are mostly set at safety with Jaquiski Tartt, Jimmie Ward and Adrian Colbert under contract.

Reid said his agent has heard from a "couple" of teams but money hasn't been discussed and he is still awaiting an opportunity. Reid has said that he understands his activism could affect his employment, especially after watching Kaepernick go unsigned for more than a year.

"I said before, I stand by what I've done," he said. "I know why I've done it. My faith in God is the reason. I can go to sleep at night confident that I did what I was taught to do. I'm just going to stay positive, keep training, keep staying in shape and we'll see what happens."

Reid was a first-round pick by the 49ers in 2013 and made the Pro Bowl as a rookie. He has been a strong player throughout his career, playing strong safety Aaron Jones Jersey , free safety and even some linebacker last season when San Francisco was short-handed at the position.

He has 10 interceptions and 36 passes defensed in 70 career games.

"Eric played and played well for us last year," Lynch said. "I think he's kind of stuck in a safety market that's been quiet. I would anticipate things starting to shake for him. We'll see."

While Eric Reid looks for a team, he spent Thursday helping his brother prepare for his Pro Day. Justin Reid is considered one of the top safeties eligible for the draft and will likely get picked on the first two days of next month's draft.

Justin Reid said he has visits planned with Minnesota, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Seattle and Carolina. He also met with 29 teams at the combine but said no one has asked him about his brother or if he would protest during the anthem.

Justin Reid said he's prepared for those questions if they come and that he won't protest.

"We each have our own beliefs," he said. "He felt like that's what he needed to do. I have my own ways that I feel like I'm going to go about it. I'm not as much of a vocal person in that situation. I don't really like drama. I don't want to deal with that."
— Tavon Austin never really had a fresh start with a new coach in Los Angeles because of a wrist injury that plagued him and a hamstring that popped before the last of five disappointing seasons with the Rams.

The eighth overall pick in the 2013 draft believes the opportunity has arrived through a trade to the Dallas Cowboys and the health that Austin hoped would come with it. Having something to prove is nothing new for the 5-foot-8 hybrid receiver/returner/runner.

“There’s always going to be a chip on my shoulder, No. 1 because I’ve always been small,” Austin said. “I had the same thing coming out, when I went No. 8. So the chip’s always going to be there regardless. But last year was a little hard Matt Judon Jersey , my injury and I didn’t get a fair chance over there.”

At first, Austin really didn’t know what to make of the draft-day deal that sent a sixth-round pick to LA. He had largely been a spectator when the Rams ended a 12-year playoff drought in the first season under offensive-minded coach Sean McVay.

Austin’s first conversation with owner Jerry Jones boosted his spirits, and he later told reporters he was close to a recovery from ligament damage in his left wrist. He hasn’t missed a day at training camp as part of a revamped group of targets for quarterback Dak Prescott.

While he played in all 16 games for the NFC West champions with nine starts, Austin had just 13 catches for 47 yards. Most of his work was as a runner (59 carries, 270 yards and his only touchdown). Most of his time was spent on the bench.

“Last year was the first time I had hit rock bottom dealing with an injury and the media bashing me saying I couldn’t do it,” said Austin, who had 1,689 yards and 12 touchdowns receiving and 1,238 yards and nine TDs rushing with the Rams, who were in St. Louis when they drafted him.

“But I stayed true to myself and I knew what happened to me. I wasn’t a person to cry or point fingers or find any sympathy. If I went out there, I went out there. I thought I was ready Malik McDowell Jersey , so that’s what it was.”

Austin tries to stay out of the spotlight after practices at camp, only occasionally stopping for interviews. The 28-year-old is soft-spoken and reserved, but quick with a smile once he gets to talking.

The Cowboys signed a pair of free agents in Allen Hurns and Deonte Thompson, dumped franchise touchdown receptions leader Dez Bryant in a cost-cutting move and drafted Michael Gallup in the third round, a day before the trade for Austin.

The change of scenery offered Austin the rare chance to fill a leadership void despite being new to Dallas. Not only are the Cowboys likely to have four new receivers on the 53-man roster, they have a new coach at the position as well.

“He’s that veteran guy that I don’t know that I’ve really had that I can say, ‘Hey, get them to do this,'” receivers coach Sanjay Lal said. “Because even in the walkthrough, he’s working through his footwork, he’s sinking his hips Tarvarius Moore Jersey , which is how you build muscle memory. Don’t waste these reps.”

The way Austin sees it, he didn’t get Lal’s attention by doing anything unusual.

“I’ve never been a captain of a team,” Austin said. “But people always listen just because of my work ethic. When I’m out there just talking, I’m having fun and No. 2 just competing. It’s just in me. I definitely will take the role on being in leadership.”

He’ll also take the role of coming out of the backfield — assuming that happens at some point. With almost as many carries (184) as catches (194) in his career, Austin figures to remain a hybrid back. The Cowboys just haven’t shown much of the backfield component in camp.

“You can call him whatever you want to call him,” coach Jason Garrett said. “He’s obviously very quick. He’s very fast. We’re comfortable lining him up as a receiver outside or inside and certainly in the backfield as well. He’s done all those things.”

Now Austin gets to try them with that elusive fresh start.
Womens Jason Sanders Jersey
Hits: 39, Date: 2018-09-11 13:44:48
[Agree] ( 0 ) [Against] ( 0 )

# 2    Re: Charms are most likely the sole other items of jewellery
Lisawhip
Online no
State
Grouping Member
Class class3
Score 67
Wealth 78.5
Posts 57
Login 15:45:52
B标签
adidas shoes
yeezy shoes
adidas soccer cleats
mbt shoes
timberland boots
uggs for women
pandora rings
nike shoes
yeezy shoes
james harden shoes
ysl
nike shoes
pandora rings
fitflop
pandora charms
adidas ultra boost
nike outlet store online shopping
timberland outlet
puma outlet
puma outlet store
christian louboutin outlet
ysl bags
timberlands
nike vapor max
nike outlet store
red bottom
birkenstock outlet
birkenstock outlet
moncler sale
cheap nike shoes
nike outlet store
timberland boots
adidas superstar
canada goose
uggs boots
louboutin
soccer cleats
air max
uggs on sale
air max 95
adidas yeezy
air max 95
birkenstocks
balenciaga shoes
louboutin shoes
yeezy boost 350
nmd
nike vapor max
adidas outlet store
pandora jewelry
nike outlet
canadian goose
adidas ultra boost
nike outlet
pandora charms
moncler website
ray ban sunglasses sale
adidas shoes
mbt shoes clearance
nike outlet online
timberland boots
north outlet
jordans shoes
yeezy boost 350 v2
uggs boots
birkenstock
nike clearance
jordan retro 8
ecco shoes for women
christian louboutin outlet
moncler outlet
adidas superstar women
nike shoes outlet
valentino outlet
oakley
jordan 11
jordan 10
jordan retro 10
north face jackets
yeezy shoes
soccer shoes
fitflops sale
nike outlet online
moncler coats
adidas yeezy
birkenstock shoes
coach bags
yeezy boost
christian louboutin shoes
pandora charms
soccer shoes
air vapormax
nike factory outlet
nike air max 270 flyknit
adidas yeezy boost
michael kors outlet
nike factory store
air max 97
adidas shoes
michael kors handbags
fitflops sale clearance
birkenstock outlet
vapor max
michael kors crossbody
tory burch shoes
jordan 13
oakley canada
jordan retro 14
vapormax plus
pandora bracelets
north face jackets clearance
air max plus
timberland outlet
red bottom
ecco shoes
curry 5 shoes
yeezy
nike roshe run
nike outlet
red bottom
oakley sunglasses
nike factory outlet
jordan shoes
ecco shoes
pandora jewelry 70 off clearance
adidas shoes
timberland boots
timberland boots
coach handbags clearance
adidas outlet
plein
adidas nmd
pandora jewelry official site
nike trainers
moncler coats
timberland boots
fitflops sale
nike outlet
mcm bags
pandora bracelet
longchamp handbags
coach handbags
nike clearance store
air jordan 14
coach wallets
timberlands
fitflops clearance
nike clearance store
coach outlet
christian louboutin
christian louboutin shoes
pandora charms sale clearance
philipp plein instagram
north face jackets
bottega veneta handbags
adidas outlet store
ray-ban eyeglasses
yeezy shoes
jordan 13
coach purses
ray bans glasses
nike air max
nike outlet store online
kate spade outlet
timberland boots for men
ferragamo shoes
pandora bracelet
jordan sneakers
pandora charms sale clearance
pandora jewelry
adidas yeezy
yeezy boost
cheap ray-ban sunglasses
pandora jewelry
nike outlet
puma shoes
adidas yeezy
adidas shoes
pandora jewelry
michael kors outlet clearance
oakley canada
yeezys
pandora jewelry
coach outlet store online
canada goose jackets
birkenstock outlet locations
adidas outlet online
jordan retro 4
adidas outlet store
adidas outlet
nike shoes
red bottom shoes
nike outlet store
red bottom shoes
michael kors outlet online
ultra boost
timberland work boots
ray-ban sunglasses
cheap oakley sunglasses
nike outlet
adidas nmd
kate spade outlet
balenciaga shoes
birkenstock
pandora bracelets
birkenstock outlet stores
michael kors outlet
birkenstock
fitflops sale clearance
fitflops website
adidas yeezy boost
pandora jewelry
pandora jewelry outlet
oakley sunglasses
yeezy boost
ferragamo
tory burch outlet
nike vapormax
polo ralph lauren outlet online
adidas shoes
nike air max 98
pandora jewelry
polo ralph lauren
canada goose jackets
birkenstocks
soccer cleats
adidas outlet
moncler outlet
jordan 11
nike air max 270
michael kors wallets
nike outlet online
ecco shoes for women
coach outlet store
mcm bags
kate spade outlet
pandora rings
jordan retro
michael kors outlet clearance
pandora charms
ugg boots
curry 5 shoes
fitflops
pandora jewelry
kate spade outlet
nike shoes for men
jordan 11
jordan retro
harden vol 2
air max 270
pandora bracelet
jordan 12
air max 97
oakley sunglasses wholesale
pandora jewelry
air max 97
nike air max 270
jordan 12
nike clearance store
fitflops sale clearance
nmd r1
cheap nike
tory burch handbags
pandora charms
uggs slippers
pandora charms
jordan 12
kate spade outlet
timberland outlet
timberland boots
nike outlet store
birkenstock sandals for women
coach outlet online
oakley sunglasses
ugg slippers
bottega veneta
ugg australia
jordan 13
red bottoms
nike outlet
birkenstock outlet
pandora jewelry
pandora
nike outlet store
yeezy shoes
ray bans
timberland boots
adidas store
michael kors black friday deals
coach black friday
canada goose
north face outlet online
coach black friday
north face jackets black friday
north face jackets
pandora cyber monday
ugg boots
pandora black friday
pandora black friday
michael kors cyber monday
canada goose jackets
pandora jewelry black friday
pandora jewelry cyber monday
michael kors black friday
coach black friday deals
canada goose sale
coach cyber monday
canada goose jackets
coach black friday
michael kors handbags black friday
2333 20180921
Hits: 19, Date: 2018-09-21 15:48:56
[Agree] ( 0 ) [Against] ( 0 )

1 - 2 [ 2]
Reply: ld — assuming that happe
*First line:
More content:
Tags:

Hint: You cannot post here before facebook | Log in | Sign up

Before you post...

The forum is for discussion of web and software development related issues including design help, web scripting and development techniques. In addition to the Forum Rules, there are a few topics which are not permitted here.

Inappropriate Topics

Threads on the following topics are not permitted and will be removed:
  • Soliciting for developers to work on projects (paid or unpaid)
  • Requesting estimates for website design
  • Website design reviews